Our Family Has Grown by Two Little Feet


Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

All dressed up and no where to go!


Yesterday Julia missed out on a "big girl" neighborhood ladies lunch, because she has come down with a bit of a cold. Boo!! By the time we got a successful nap in yesterday afternoon and were ready to go, the "party" had just ended. We still stopped by next door for a little while, because we were all dressed up and nowhere to go! I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her in her little party get-up before heading over.

She's puts up a good front - happy as ever eventhough I know she must be bothered by the constant stuffiness!

"I'm under the weather, wanna come hang with me at my crib?"

...Her newest of "tricks" - reaching out for us (and the camera).


She is really congested, I think it's just a little cold (and hopefully that's all is it), but we're going to try and get an appointment at the pediatrician's today just to be sure it's nothing more. I wanted to see how she did through the night last night.... and it didn't go very well. She and I spent the entire night back in "newborn day fashion" sleeping in our swivel rocker.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little honey. She looks so cute, you'd never know she wasn't feeling well. Thank you again for all the wonderful pictures you post. We so enjoy looking at them. Can't wait for our visit next week.

    ReplyDelete