Our Family Has Grown by Two Little Feet


Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Suit

Julia will, surely, one day hate me for this - but I couldn't resist when I finished drying her off after her bath this morning, to snap a few pictures with her handmade "Julia" blanket (gifted to us) and my old little booties that I wore as a baby. The result: naked baby pictures.
(Mommy's sorry, Julia)




baby buns


baby mullet hair
more buns



Having a grand ol' time flying...
...until she peed in the air...

Annnnd, it's a wrap!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet!!!!! those booties are scrumptious...I can't believe they were yours, how amazing for you to have them! Her mullet is too cute for words. I love the quote on your wall....so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha-awesome!!!!! I need to take some naked pics of Will & his rolls, too--thanks for the inspiration (and warning about pee!)

    ReplyDelete