Our Family Has Grown by Two Little Feet


Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Julia Giggles!

Our little Julia had the first of a little, little giggle this morning just after waking up, as she and I were "playing" in her nursery - and, I was lucky enough to capture it on video! She (and Delaney, too - you'll see why...) must share her Momma's love for "Annie" as a child because (for whatever reason) the song I chose to sing to her this morning was from that movie and she, apparently, liked it! It's just the start of a little giggle, but I still can't help but melt every time I watch it. :)

(The first giggle happens at about 55 seconds into the video, and another one happens at about a minute, 25).

1 comment:

  1. ohmygoodness....not only is Julia the most precious lil nugget, but I absolutely ADORE hearing you with her! So much love on that lap! That was one of my fave songs too growing up....I think Julia def loves it too!!!! enjoy all these precious moments. I miss those moments of just hanging out and gzing at each other! xoxo

    ReplyDelete